- Maximizing existing storage options and rolling out innovative new battery technologies
- Relying increasingly on flexible power plants, such as biomass, biogas, and natural gas, that can more readily balance intermittent wind and solar generation
- Strengthening and expanding existing electricity grid infrastructure, including the construction of transmission super-highways that can move electricity between the north of the country, where wind is plentiful, and the south, where the solar resource is stronger.
- Widespread introduction of smart meters and smart grid technologies
- Accelerated energy efficiency deployment
This is a blog for solar customers, installers, and industry professionals to learn some of the information I gather in my journey to create a nationwide solar energy installation concept. This blog will discuss solar franchise, solar training, and solar PV industry articles. If there are specific topics you'd like to see, please feel free to email me at email@example.com